Friday, February 22, 2008

Pulling Teeth

And again folks, I will be nominated for mother of the year soon! the story begins a few weeks back when Sweetums mentioned her front tooth was loose. I love when kids have both front teeth missing and just kept telling her to leave the loose one alone and wiggle the other one. Last week they were both loose and the right one fell out. The next day I just could not stand the other one hanging in there--teasing me with its looseness. I tried with all my might to walk away from the temptation I felt rising with in my breast...but alas....it followed me, taunting me with every word or grin i received from Sweetums. Finally I broke down and ask Sweetums if I could just feel her wiggly tooth. I simply wiggled it. Oh the pain...I could not stand it...I had to get that thing out. I asked again. And Yes, I yanked that thing out. I know, I know, I AM HORRIBLE! I blame Sweetums really, I mean what kind of kid trusts their parent with a loose tooth in their mouth? I have to be honest, I felt such relief- UNTIL... Sweetums began screaching and bleeding all over the carpet. Oh my poor carpet----i mean baby. I got her a cold, wet wash cloth and she calmed down, looked in the mirror and was sooooo happy the tooth fairy was coming again (AHHH my guilt melted away). Now, i have the cutest little toothless kid around!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Ahhh, Ainsley is so cute!

The Anderson's said...

Jackie she it too cute!!! I saw you had blogger from holly's page. Just thought I would say hello!!!
REESE