Saturday, March 22, 2008

HMMMMMM

Moment with child that made me go HMMMMM?

VERY EARLY on a vacation morning at the in-laws... Child gets out of pajamas and comes into parent/baby room "I can't do up my pants."
Groggy parent whispers Shhhhh Little Man is aslee...... Little Man stands up and says.."Hi, I want out."
Groggy parent grumbles..grrrrr and does up pants of early rising, wakeful child.
Child leaves room with pants done up and goes DIRECTLY to bathroom where the groggy parent with the now very awake 2 year old hears...UNZIP....

HMMMMMMMM

8 comments:

Holly said...

Are you at the Farm all this weekend? I didn't even think about that....I am going to miss you at church again! I promise you that after tuesday you will get tired of me being at your house all the time (and eating your food. For some reason your food always looks better than my food.) No more studying, no more stress, just play time baby!

Drowns Family said...

FUNNY!! that got quite the chuckle from this mom!!!I love it!

Marci said...

Funny funny Ainsley :)

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

It was actually Adia

Marci said...

Man, I thought I knew your kids better. I need to hang around you more!!! Thanks for putting up with my family today! You are the best.

The Anderson's said...

Thanks. I am stressing today about everything, but I am sure it will all work out.

Robyn said...

Hi, Marci sent me your blog spot. Maybe I will joing in and make my own now. Peer pressure, you know. Seeing your picts really made me miss you guys.