Monday, March 10, 2008

Super memory boy

Little Man's memory just amazes me. He is two and remembers things 3000 times better than I do. Last time I took a picture of anyone it was Pony Girl---right before her Locks -of- Love donation. I had her --of course-- stand backwards and sideways so we could see her long hair. The other night I told Little Man we needed to take a picture of him in his fire truck jammies (for my aunt who made them.) He immediately ran to the wall facing backwards. I was laughing and trying to get him to turn around. He WOULD NOT until I took several pictures of him backwards and sideways--for the best hair shots of course. silly amazing memory boy! Now if I could just tap into some sort of way to exploit and make money off that super hero memory of his, we'd be set.

And now... the cute boy in his jammies

5 comments:

The Anderson's said...

He has grown so much since we were over at your house. I guess that has almost been a year. Too cute!

Holly said...

Those pictures are hilarious! You have to scrapbook that!

Drowns Family said...

jackie you are an amazing mother--a beacon in a dark dark world

Holly said...

I like this background a lot better! Very cute!

Kristen said...

Such a handsome little man!! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one whose 2 year old has a better memory!