Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sweetums is silly

Sweetums LOVES shorts and skirts. When this past winter hit and she could no longer wear them to school, it was difficult for her! For a good month she would wake up and say, "Is it warm again yet?" With a few compromises, she finally adjusted--kind of; She insisted on rolling up her pants as far as she could and then wearing the craziest non-match the out-fit socks she could find. We compromised because well, I let her go out in public like this. So, as rainy season has hit, she reminded me about how much she hates pants. I informed her that just a bit longer and she could wear her skirts and shorts. Such relief!!! I then discovered maybe one reason why this season is so difficult for an avid skirt/short wearer.....

pants get wet when you step in puddles -- nobody likes that!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Cool changes to your blog; I really like the banner.

Holly said...

Haha! Little A is too much for me! Her personality is such a kick in the pants.....no pun intended! :-)

nicole said...

Yeah so Miss "A" is related to me even if it is by marriage...you just have to learn how to adapt the outfit is all...thank heavens for the 80's and leggins and their closing of the generation gap...into the 90's they came!!! You can still wear both skirts and shorts that way and remain significantly warmer...well warmer than you would have been in just skirts or shorts that is...and who would have thought they'd resurface after all this time...

Drowns Family said...

You are sooooo funny!! I love that little A