Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gifts

One night on the way home from the girls dance class, I got turned around and kind of lost-- the never ending corn/soy fields don't really help those of us who are directionally challenged. I could not figure out which way I was going because the roads are curvey and long, and N/S/E/W make no sense to me. We ended up about 45 minutes outside of Charleston before I found someone home in the extremely separated farm houses that could tell me the exact directions to take. So, for Christmas, Mr. KIR gave me a navigation system. I love it.

Well for my birthday, Mr KIR gave me a back-up system. A little camera you place on the license plate with a TV like thing you hook to your dash board. It lets you see behind you as you back up. It automatically comes on when the car is in reverse and then shuts off as soon as you put it into drive....I love it too, but, can't figure out why Mr. KIR thought this one was necessary? Some things will just always remain a mystery I guess.

2 comments:

Nebeker News said...

Lets just say small rodents and large children are all safer in the Matton Charleston area.......

Holly said...

and the Wright's cars!