Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Boy

We were swimming today with our friends. There were two 8 year old girls, one 5 year old girl, a boy 11, two girls age 4, and two 2 year old kids (one a girl, and one -Little Man) (phew, that is a lot of kids and a lot of ages:)

Anyway, the 4 year old girls, Little Man, and the 11 year old were all playing together in the kiddie pool.

The 11 year old left to go to the big pool, and one of the 4 year old girls said, "Hey, where is that big boy?"

Little Man pointed to his little 2 year old tummy and said, "I right here."

3 comments:

Marci said...

Oh yeah, you know it - he is a big boy, isn't that what you keep telling him?

He is so funny :)

Nice sugardoodle.net block.

Cory said...

Hi Jackie!!
I have been lurking on your blog for a few days now -- it is so fun to see what you've been up to and see your cute kids!!

My mom said she told you I had a blog but she didn't know the address - she will never catch up to the computer world. Anyway my blog is www.howwerollintx.blogspot.com

See you soon in blogger world!!

Cory

Justin said...

Haha!!! That one made me laugh out loud. Oh, I love the BIG BOY to pieces!! This is Holly by the way.