Monday, July 14, 2008

Yes, I have been tagged. I hate these things, however, I'll do it. Six Random Things about Me…
1. I used to teach parenting classes to teen mothers and at elementary school forums, and LOVED it.
2. I love the show "Dead Zone"
3.I miss my family desperately and think of them every morning with a full heart.
4. One of my favorite books is Poisonwood Bible. It was life changing for me.
5. When my youngest starts school, I want to get a job in the school system.
6. I want new couches. A brown leather one with a matching chair for the upstairs family room and a denim one for the basement.
Now comes the hard part. I always refuse when I receive those “chain” e-mails asking for recipes, dish towels, children’s books, etc. So I feel a little funny tagging people when I’m usually the party pooper. But I’d love to know random stuff about Marci, the Taylors, Holly, Robyn, Robi and Dustha, if you’re game! Of course there are several others about whom I would love to hear random things, but fortunately for you I cannot guarantee you would get on blogger within the next year:)

11 comments:

missy said...

For the record, my gut was to ignore the tag. Ha! But as I thought of random things it was kind of fun. Thanks for being a good sport. It looks like I'll be calling you for another board soon. You'll get those couches if I have anything to do with it!!

Lynne said...

I've never responded to another tag before, but I thought I'd oblidge (sp?) my sister who tagged me!

Nicole said...

Just to disporve your theory...
1. I love raw cookie dough, and in order to share this love with my son, I now have a safe to eat raw recipe.
2. I miss my hubby's family desperately! I love my family, however it isn't quite the same, go figure.
3. I am scheduled for induction on Aug 5th if this BIG boy is not here yet...
4. I'm a huge believer in 1-2-3 Magic!!
5. I love being married to my best friend!
6. I miss my schedule, once this baby gets here, I am sure I will figure it out again!

Love ya Jack!

Jackie said...

nicole---i stand corrected and am so glad you did it anyway!!! Your random items were fun to read!

Nicole said...

I love you Jackie!!!

Glad you enjoyed them, but I know exactly what you mean about not doing them, I NEVER do them, I just didn't want you to feel all alone ; )

Marci said...

Alright, mine are done on my blog. Enjoy :)

Robyn said...

my tag info is posted on my blog.

Robin and Don said...

I'm done too!

Robin

Robin and Don said...

Oh, as for the smilebox picture journal thing, I just ran into smilebox on the internet a few weeks ago. You sign up and they have a variety of books to choose from. They walk you through all of it. Be careful though because they do want to charge you for lots of stuff. Good luck!!

Jackie said...

Thanks, robi!

Joy said...

Ok so I finally got my six random things posted. Hope everything is going great for you!!