Friday, October 3, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Two things:
1) My mother in law tells of little Mr. KIR wasting toilet paper as a child like it grew on trees (and no, not after someone had toilet papered the house.)
and
2) Mr. KIR is a germaphobe of the worst kind. (I may interject here that previous to child rearing, I was also right up there with him--however, since child rearing, and mommy fatigue of the worst kind, I have changed! And he is oblivious to most of the germy info. of child rearing, since I don't dare tell him what goes on afraid he may never walk in our house again.)

So, it is with GREAT pleasure that I announce that I have an honest to goodness "Like Father Like Son" household!
Little Man showed hints of father like son-ness early on, but it was not officially confirmed until today when I heard ...

"Mommy, I need gloves, I am going to hold my worm now."
(sorry about the sour face. He was mad I made him stand still for this PRICELESS picture!)

3 comments:

Life with boys... said...

hahaha...now that's funny, especially after you have the pic of Mr. KIR in his gloves holding the bird the post before. I love it, and I find it hillarious that Hot Rod has a worm for a pet, is this what I have to look forward too? So far -N- hasn't shown any signs of wanting a worm for a pet, but then again you are clearly 5 months ahead of us their Hot Rod ;)

Robin and Don said...

He is a kid after my own heart!

Holly said...

Haha, next thing you know he is going to be wearing "lady fingers!"