Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School functions

The Girls had a holiday art and choir recital at school. Each class learned about different countries traditions and cultures. They then made beautiful art and sang great songs representing these countries. Pony Girls class learned about Germany, and Sweetum's class learned about Iceland. I got some GREAT pictures. I have several friends who are either professional photographers, or hobbyists. Either way, I don't want them to be jealous of these great shots. SO, I HEAR BY PROCLAIM: This was all luck! AND great lighting....




It may have also been because we were squished in the gym like sardines and the lady with the hair still stuck in the 90's direclty in front of me was swaying back and forth the ENTIRE show, causing my camera to have no idea what to focus on!

Whatever---PRICELESS photos!
These two are seriously the BEST ones of the bunch-

I did get a few cute ones of Little Man with his best little friend. They were laying on the floor, dancing and holding hands. CUTE!

ahhhh...

3 comments:

Life with boys... said...

tehe, I love the pic of Hot Rod and his friend, as for the others, soooo jealous!

Robyn said...

I am totally with you! we have yet to take good pictures of our kids in any type of program.

missy said...

Is my bug really that much taller than little man? Well, they are so cute together and best buds!