Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What has been going on?

Mr. KIR mentioned last night that he read our post about Thanksgiving...AGAIN. I did not even now the man read the thing. (Unless I forced him to of course.) Apparently, reading it is his favorite lunch hour past time. he says it is the only way he really knows what's going on here. Oh the secrets I should not have shared.

So, I am taking the "oh so subtle" hint and posting. What has been going on here? A whole lot of nothing. I mean it. Since we got home from our wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, I have been sick...S I C K. I have a headache the size of Texas, my throat feels like a cactus bush sprouted, and my body aches as though I actually exercised recently. So I have been sitting. Oh, and sleeping, and sitting some more. Saturday I started feeling better and went shopping, out to lunch with a friend, and started making X-mas cards. Sunday morning, still fine, but Sunday afternoon....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. The Texas headache moved back in and I felt phantom exercise pains all over. So I am back to the routine of getting up, shipping the kids off to school, turning on the TV for Little Man, sleeping on the couch, getting up to get a few things done, putting Little Man down for naps, putting myself down for naps and sleeping until the girls get home. I then sit, go to bed and start all over the next day. Good Times, Good times.

Huh, I think I feel a nap coming on.

5 comments:

McEwens said...

Hope you feel better!!!

My husband reads my blog too, no idea why he does, but he says the same thing

Joy said...

Hope you start feeling better soon--no fun being the mommy who doesn't feel good!!

Life with boys... said...

too funny Bob said the same the thing the other day, and well let's just put it this way, I didn't take any hints, HA! Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon.

Take care and get well

Robyn said...

I wish I was close enough to bring you some homemade soup. Hope you feel better soon. More hopes that the fam doesn't get sick too.

Becky said...

Blech! Being sick around the holidays stinks. I hope you get feeling better soon.