Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clean Genes

The kiddos were outside the other day playing. Little Man was TICKED OFF because he could barely walk. The ground was full of this:

Every time he moved the ground made a "sloooop" sound and sucked his little foot under. He lasted about 10 minutes and then came to the back door. He was a mess! As I opened it, he was heading back out--I thought. He actually looked up at me and then looked at his cowboy boots and said, "I need to take them to wash, Mom." He then went straight over to his water table and dipped the said boots in...with his feet still in them. I, being a clean freak, was so proud!

This is the BEFORE shot:He swirled and swooshed until he felt satisfied. He took them off and came inside.

Here, would be the place where I show you the all clean boots...but I can't! Little Man's concept of "wash them off" and my version vary drastically. But I can show you how the "clean" genes obviously did not get passed on.

AFTER:

6 comments:

Marci said...

That page looks awesome!!! i'm so excited to come over and learn some photoshop elements!

Robyn said...

He is funny. The boots do look a little cleaner. Your page looks great!

Aimee said...

His idea and Kent's idea of clean are oddly similar.

bholtom said...

I love it! My son loved this picture. We had a friend over one day and he got sucked into the mud up to his waste. I did my best at hosing him down,(they loved that the best) but I felt so bad to send him home w/ a garbage bag and his clothes. My son never found his shoe-it ended up in our foundations for our house! A firm and sturdy foundation that's for sure!!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

DIAZ BLOG said...

that would be the reason we take our shoes off OUTSIDE! the things kids get themselves into????