Monday, March 30, 2009

Driving Skills run in the family

I am one of the worlds BEST drivers! Ask anyone...except my dad, who fixed many a crunched vehicle I once drove, or my husband, who knows everything I have ever hit dented or smooshed with the cars we currently own, or Holly and Justin, whose cars I have hit three times while they were parked in my drive way, or the young women I work with in church, who I have been told are "totally freaked out" when riding with me, or my friend Sandi who got stuck on a one lane overpass with me when I did not know how the heavens to get the vehicle to move, or my drivers ed teacher who only passed me with a "must drive with another licensed adult for 6 months and a 'C' " because my driving skills were still questionable. Other than those people...ask anyone... I am a great driver.

And so, having just returned from Texas where Little Man had the opportunity to test out HIS driving skills-- I am pleased to announce:

HE is taking after his momma....HEAVEN HELP US ALL!



8 comments:

Robin and Don said...

Is he driving on the swing set? Oh, girl I hope you have good auto insurance before he starts with your cars. Thank goodness you don't live in ID and you are given another year or two.

Lynne said...

I'm not afraid of your driving...what does that say about mine?

Life with boys... said...

Lynne, I think it says the same thing it says about me, I'm not afraid either!

Little Man cracked me up, in one of the pics I had it looked like he was totally doing a wheelie, until I went to the next pick and saw the swing set underneath them! He can come practice in our backyard anytime ; )

All Things Frugal For You And Me said...

Little Man's too cute no matter what road he's driving down-or up:)


Where'd your email go? I want to send you a picture... Come over and snag my email and then I'll reply if you don't mind.
Thanks!

Holly said...

I have not blogged nor read your blog in a few months.....Oh, how it brightens my day you funny funny girl!

Marci said...

I'm with Lynne, I am not afraid either... Heck I am from Idaho, maybe we all drive the same there?

Robyn said...

So funny, Jackie!

mamalutz said...

hahahah! That is all I can do just laugh!