Thursday, May 21, 2009

Suitcase Self-esteem

I have always known Mr. KIR had an amazing self concept and has never cared what others thought of him, and after this post you all will as well.

He is currently on a business trip to China. He has been gone an astonishingly long 8 days, and we have two more to go.

As he was getting ready for the trip, he began to pack and pile stuff up. When he went to the basement to get a suitcase he came upstairs with mine... " Ummmm, you are not seriously taking that are you?"

Folks--he did, and I have heard his fellow travelers were amused, embarrassed, and walked far, far ahead of him...

Did he care? NOPE...
Case of self concept questions--closed!


4 comments:

Robyn said...

Hang in there! Long trips are not fun. I would have taken your suitcase too! It would be the easiest to spot when you were picking up your luggage at the airport.

Life with boys... said...

I love it! That cracks me up, he will be home soon, hope you and the kids are doing well.

Marci said...

I hope you are feeling better. And I'm with Robyn - it would be the easiest to find AND everytime he sees it, it reminds him of you! Sweet Mr. KIR.

Robin and Don said...

Eight days!!! YOU get the brave award. I hate being alone for one day. As for the suitcase, I think he just wanted to make sure nobody took his by accident or that he got the wrong bag. I bet you could spot that clear across the airport. I bet it could land planes if it had to.