Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I think I may have had some B.O.

While Pony Girl has tennis, I walk with some girlfriends around the track. (It is kinda like the tortoise and two hares...me being the tortoise.) Yesterday when we got home I was a stinky mess, but wanted to immediately get the kids going on chores before the fun started and their work ethic left by way of the sandbox. Little Man was my shadow and followed, sat, and cleaned along with me. I then made lunch for the kiddos and went to shower - it being noon and all, I figured I might as well (I am on top of it like that!)

Later on I was sitting on the couch and LM came to sit by me. A few minutes into it I heard...

sniff, sniff
pause
snifffffffffff

"Did you actually SHOWER?"

6 comments:

Life with boys... said...

sheesh, what are you trying to say? hehehe gotta love brutally honest...

Robyn said...

At least he notices smells. Maybe as he gets older, he will want to wash his clothes so his room doesn't smell like teenage boy!

Robin and Don said...

You know I heard just the other day this quote I really found humoring..."Throwing your hair up in a ponytail is not the same as showering." Hardly what you were doing though. I think your awesome. working out first thing in the am, I'd say your the woman. Heck you just got the worst thing of the day over with first. I say stink away girlfriend!!

Deanna said...

first of all....that's hilarious!! :) And second, I'm glad you think I'll be good at cosmetology school. I think I will be too! Here's keeping fingers crossed. And I'll for sure cut your hair :)

Marci said...

Oh Jackie, Jack... This one is hilarious. Aren't kids wonderful? They give us good stories to tell.

All Things Frugal For You And Me said...

Oh so funny:)
Thanks for the laugh and sharing!!
still lol