Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kid Talk

Sweetums: "Mom, I don't ever want to have kids. I only want to have a dog and a cat and some fish."
Me: "Why? I love being a mommy."
Sweetums: "Because I don't want them to come out of my tummy."
Pony Girl: "You could just adopt."
Me: "Did you know so and so are trying to adopt."
PG: "Ahhh, I hope they get a cute little girl or boy."

(Me too honey...me too!)
and if that were not funny enough in and of itself, the conversation went on...

Sweetums: "Okay, I will adopt."
Me: "How many will you adopt?"
Sweetums: "As many as I need."
Me: "How many is that?
Sweetums: "About 2,000."
Me: "Wow, why so many?"
PG: "To do chores."

4 comments:

Holly said...

I would hope I get a boy or girl too....no part beasts. I always knew Sweetums was a smart girl! Kids=done chores is genius! She is going to be a great mom in the after life.

Life with boys... said...

That cracks me up! I love how PG interjected her two sense too! Only time will tell and I am not sure I am ready to think about either of my nieces having babies yet, adopted or not, aaaahhh!

Robyn said...

Wow! 2000! You must give your kids lots of chores if thats how many kids she thinks she needs to cover all the work.:)

DIAZ BLOG said...

kids say the funniest things! PG must be worked to the bone....get her some help....maybe adopt some kids or something!