Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hungry?

Hungry anyone?


 

 

Not hungry? Oh...You need to use the restroom you say?

   

No...No, I'm good.
 
(Note to self: Exercise thigh and calf muscles for next trip. Oh- and Bring your own TP!)

The Clan:
(left to right)
Me, Mr. KIR, Marty (Jamie's brother), Darren (Owner of Geelong/our host), Kim (Darren's girlfriend), Jamie (Rod's wife), Rod (Mr. KIR's boss)


Geelong crowd:
(left to right)
Darren, Edward, Raymond, Wilson, Bill (One of Darren's drivers- He took us everywhere, yet does not speak any English and drives like a crazy man!!! This made for several interesting trips.), Agnes (Darren's right hand!!! She is AMAZING!), Jamie




10 comments:

HalFink said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。 ..................................................

Goddard's Gang said...

Oh man! I think I will will stay right here with my normal american food and clean bathroom with my own TP!

Did you enjoy your trip over there even with those conditions? When will you guys be back home? I am thinking you may want some good food to eat...so how about a dinner night?

Goddard's Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missy said...

Looks yummy!! Hurry home!

DIAZ BLOG said...

Oh to be an AMERICAN! What an awesome experience though! Can't wait to see more photos!

DIAZ BLOG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jake said...

What a coincidence. Just the other day I was craving some real good braised cattle face.

Robyn said...

Find a McDonalds! Looks like quite the experience. I am sure that you are having a great time.

KimberLeigh said...

Oh my! Yikes! How awesome to be in China, tho! (And yes, I TOTALLY agree with the TP comment. I learned that quick when we were in Portugal. The public restrooms were scarier than hell!)

Have a GREAT time!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Dang! I just had Braised Cattle Face the other day, or else I'd join you for dinner! Sounds like a true-life adventure to me!