Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few years back, Peedge (a.k.a. my little brother), made adorable stuffed bears from my moms old clothes for all his nieces and nephews. We have all cherished them.

For Christmas this year, he and Ju (a.k.a. his wife), surprised us all again by making quilts out of my dad's clothes. Oh how we love the thing. I can almost smell my daddy and feel him near as I snuggle in it...daily!!! (AND sometimes I giggle when I look at the fabrics and remember my dad wearing them--such a funny man!)



Thanks you two! These mean so much to us!!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

very, very cool! Such a great idea.

Robyn said...

Very Neat! Those kinds of gifts always mean the most. I am sure it will be treasured for many years.

Holly said...

That is awesome! What a sweet idea, I love it!

Dunc said...

so cool!