Friday, February 26, 2010

Privacy

Recently, I got a comment from a "foreign" someone. I thought I had offended. Oh My!

My friend figured out it was some goober here in littleville with a fake name/blog account.

Me, search/stalk worthy. Who knew!

Most posts get a solid 2 to 3 comments. I figured I was raking in the fans with such ease that worries need not be!

But alas...

Then the same friend reminded me of site meter. You know, the site that lets you know how many hits/visits your blog gets. I have it on the end of my blog. Have for many, many moons. Never checked it. (My wisdom astounds you I know.) Well, after "miss foreign wannabe's" comment freaked me out, I did. For Heavens Sakes! This week alone I have had 68 visits.

Sixty-eight of you have visited my site and only 2 have left me comments. PULEEEEEASE! (OUCH!!!!)
(Yes, this is beside this whole blog posts point, but still...)

So, with that last sentence aside, I have decided to take the ol' blog private. If the 68 of you fans out there want to be included in the daily haps of the KIR's, just leave your email here or leave a note on facebook. I will be happy to oblige!

13 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

The "MockingJay" on my blog is the third installment of a book series which you HAVE TO READ. It's so dang good!
The first one is called "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins.

Very, very good and addicting!

And P.S. I wasn't offended by your Chinese trip pictures/experience tales. And my wife babysits a half-Chinese little girl so that qualifies me as an expert on the subject!

Traci said...

Count me in. I have had a couple of comments left by a user who's name shows up as Japanese characters. They weren't bad, but I deleted them, cuz it freaked me out a bit. I decided to add the map which shows where the hits on my blog are initiating. The results scared me even more. There were hits from very obsure places in the world where I have no contacts...I used to be private and went public, but I may just go back. It stinks, but you just can't tell who is looking and what their intention is.

Wep said...

I read on Google Reader, I wonder if those show up as hits :( They really need to add a commenting feature to that thing.

snakeriverwalton said...

remember the old saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Why can't readers just be nice? I want to stay rajrswalton@mstarmetro.net

Marci said...

You know my e-mail address. I'm in.

Life with boys... said...

ummm, you "better" keep me in the loop. I am quite sure you have my contact info but if you need it again, send me an email, hahahaha! love ya Jacks!

Robyn said...

I already commented on facebook, but if you need my email address, let me know. do you have texting on your phone?

Lynne said...

ditto to Marci

Joy said...

I still want to be a reader. Love seeing what you are up to!! taylorrj96@msn.com

Holly said...

68 hits?!?! WOW! Of course I want to be included!! Hwright2006@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Hey, I love reading your blog so please count me in! buenosvato@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Hey Jackie, that last post that says Natalie is actually Jenn Diaz. I am at my sisters house...sorry!

Angie said...

Sorry I am totally lame at leaving comments. But I LOVE to read!(I always get a good laugh) Please, please, please, include us. angieandrob@digis.net