Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good-bye Momo

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras
A dog can express more with his tail in seconds than his owner can express with his tongue in hours. ~Author Unknown
Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does. ~Christopher Morley
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies. ~Gene Hill
My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown
Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot


In loving Memory of Momo Moomoo Goddard
Our friend, our comfort, our pup
August 18, 2007
March 9, 2010

6 comments:

Robyn said...

So sad. How did Momo die?

Life with boys... said...

So sorry to hear about Momo. Thinking of you all! We love you!

Lynne said...

*sad frown*

Holly said...

What?!?!?! How did this happen?

DIAZ BLOG said...

so sorry about Momo! The dog we had for 9 years died and it is was devistating for everyone. I hope the kids are doing OK!!!

Holly said...

Ok so I was told last week that my mother-in-law is sad that she can't view your blog anymore. :-) Who would have know! Do you mind adding her to your list of those that can view your blog? Her email is janetc@soon.com.