Monday, November 1, 2010

Pictures

I know I said I would post the good pictures soon. AND IT HAS NOT BEEN SOON! What can I say, we have been busy. I got addicted to the series of books: Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins,  the weather has been great so we have been outside playing,  and I have also been gussying up clothes like this:


Aren't they cute! See, good reasons why the good picture post had to wait. 
But just so you don't stress out and think you still don't get to see the good pictures Lynne took, Here They Are: (there are lots of them--we are gorgeous like that)















3 comments:

Lynne said...

cute pants -- I actually have a pile of pants that I was going to do that to as well...too many unfinished projects to keep up!

Robyn said...

Love the pants! Your picts look great. I really like the one of you and Mr. KIR, awesome couple that you are!

Life with boys... said...

Oh missing you all so much right now!! Love the shots and want copies please :P (a disc will do or an email or two)