Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kid Talk

Our fridge usually consists of yogurt, cheese, milk, fresh fruit and veggies and candy bars. Rarely will there be containers with left overs, marinates or what ever else other people keep in fridges that don't look bare. I simply hate to cook. Hate-not Can't- big difference. I did not realize how long it had been since I have really cooked for my family until recently. This week I made taco pizza, jello -two flavors-, cheeseburger pie, pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy, chow main noodles and sweet and sour chicken. YUMMOLA! The fridge has no spare room whatsoever.

So this morning when Sweetums opened the fridge I had to stifle a giggle when she seriously stated, "WOO- this fridge is packed. Do we have to clean it out or do we just get a new one?"

1 comment:

snakeriverwalton said...

since I hate cleaning the same way I vote for the new one.