Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunday Best

Sunday I got up and dressed myself (I looked fabboooo I might add), helped the kiddos get ready and drove to church. We got there early so I meandered around introducing myself and welcomed two or three not recognized by moi, families. I talked with a few regulars (smiling all the while) and then enjoyed a wonderful sacrament meeting. After, I meandered the halls to primary, smiling and looking great, and helped get primary set up. I then went off to a guest speaker class for the adults. I participated fully. I made a point after class to make my way up to the visiting teacher, to ohh and ahh over her class presentation. It was Fantastic. I then sought out her husband and thanked him for taking the time to travel here, and share her with us. I gathered the kiddos, talked and conversed in the hallway on the way out the door and drove home. A wonderful day. I talked with many a folk and spent some time with my husband--which never happens at church since we have three kids and callings in opposite directions. When I got home, I got lunch for the kiddos, took a nap and got up feeling refreshed and realized...MY SHIRT WAS ON BACKWARDS!

2 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

as long as it wasn't a button-up, I'm sure no one noticed. good story

Life with boys... said...

:D