Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Pony Girl has been very lucky to have a great group of friends since first grade. One of the mommy's of the girls is an amazing photographer and has taken pictures of the girls every year since 2nd grade. This years pictures made me proud and also kind of sad. They are too beautiful, too grown up, too independent. They are all amazing and unique. Time goes so fast...too fast! In my mind and heart they are still so little, so innocent and young. I truly love them all!

2008
 
2012

 
 

4 comments:

Lynne said...

i was just in my blog and noticed you blogged...i'm planning to do a re-cap post like this too. The new pics. tug at my heartstrings just a little bit.

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

and btw...the lighting is awful on those old ones! How embarrassing.